[hobbit] Antwort: Re: [hobbit] client disk graph differences

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:22:43 CEST 2005

That almost works.  What I get when I enable that option is a single graph
with only the first rrd file on it.  I use it to graph error counts on
each port of a fibre switch.  The graph now shows only the first port on
each switch. If I remove this option, it displays all of the ports on a
single graph.  Here is my graph definition:

[diagshow]
        FNPATTERN diagshow,port(.*).rrd
        TITLE Port LLI Errors
        YAXIS Errors