client disk graph differences

Pat Vaughan patrick_a_vaughan at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:25:24 CEST 2005

I don't know if any else had noticed this, but I just started
experimenting with the hobbit client in 4.1.2.  I've found that the Hobbit
server generates the disk RRD graphs in seperate graphs of 4 filesystems
each.  Which is a behavior I'd like to use in some of my custom graphs,
but I don't see how to set that.

But, on the server with the new Hobbit client, all of the filesystems are
thrown into one big graph.  With over 40 filesystems on this one server,
the graph isn't too usefull.

Is there a setting somewhere to tell Hobbit to split up X rrd files into
seperate graphs?