[hobbit] Hobbit client checks

Larry.Barber at usda.gov Larry.Barber at usda.gov
Fri Oct 14 15:59:08 CEST 2005

How about just putting an "include" mechanism in the configuration file
reader? Then you would just need to create an account for each system's
administrator on the Hobbit server, they could create configuration
files for their boxes and then the Hobbit administrator could just
include them into the master configuration file.

Thanks,
Larry Barber