[hobbit] hobbitd status-board not available [SOLVED!]

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Oct 13 22:01:27 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 07:37:31PM +0000, David Gore wrote:
> I am not sure, if I missed this before I don't think I did, but it's
> possible.
> Regardless the problem has been resolved.
>
> hobbitlaunch.log:2005-10-13 19:01:57 Could not get sem: No space left on
> device

Whoa - that would explain why it crashes on any kind of disable you'd
do. I just don't understand how you got hobbitd running at all with
that error.

If you could mail me the full hobbitlaunch.log and hobbitd.log files
(directly at henrik at hswn.dk, not to the list), I would very much like
to take a look at them.