[hobbit] PCRE reference with examples

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Oct 13 17:50:26 CEST 2005

Ok, that's great info.  Thanks!

Based on that I'm ending up with an expression like:

HOST=$va[\d\w]*$

To match any host beginning with 'va' that has zero or more alphanumeric
characters after it.  Is there an easier way to write this?  If not
that's fine, I just want to make sure I'm using it correctly.

Another poster (Asif Iqbal) posted the MAIL directives with multiple
recipients.  Does that work like he posted?  Can the multiple email
recipients be put into a macro?  Consider the following:

$pg-tom=(tomsemail at somewhere.com|tomscell at wireless.com)
HOST=tomshost
	MAIL $pg-tom DURATION=5m COLOR=red

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2006 - Chattanooga, TN - April 7-11, 2006