[hobbit] Looking for bb-hostedit script...

Brehm, Scott sbrehm at titan.com
Thu Oct 6 02:46:00 CEST 2005

Search on deadcat turns up empty, but it sounds interesting. Here's the
v1.1 release message with a link to the tar file. I'm going to try it.

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2005/05/msg00185.html

Scott Brehm

IT Manager
L3 Communications - Titan (ATS/ATAG)
3394 Carmel Mountain Rd, San Diego CA, 92121
858-720-4035