purple hobbitd_client

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Wed Oct 5 17:47:38 CEST 2005

Hello again :)

I was using the snapshot from 09/26 with no problems.  Early this
morning sometime, hobbitd_client went purple.  I had this problem
before, and updating to a snapshot had fixed it.  So I updated to RC1
this morning, dropped the column ($HOBBIT/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "drop
hobbit hobbitd_column".  The purple is still continuing.  I looked for a
core file in the tmp directory, nothing there.  I couldn't find anything
further to try in the list history.  Any ideas?  My server is Fedora
Core 4, running 4.1.2RC1.

Thanks,

Al