[hobbit] Hobbit and SQUID

Deal, Richard rdeal at tigr.ORG
Tue Oct 4 16:24:06 CEST 2005

If you want to check that the service is actually functional use
something like:

0.0.0.0   firewall.uscourts.gov  #

0.0.0.0   router.uscourts.gov    #    route:firewall.uscourts.gov

0.0.0.0   router.ISP.gov           #
route:firewall.uscourts.gov,router.uscourts.gov

0.0.0.0   squid.uscourts.gov    #
http://squid.uscourts.gov:8080/http://www.google.com/
route:firewall.uscourts.gov depends(http:router.ISP.gov/conn,
router.uscourts.gov/conn)

plug in your own IP addresses and host names of course but you get the
idea.