[hobbit] Hobbit client for Windows

Stew Lambert slambert at lambertsolutions.com
Wed Nov 30 14:49:56 CET 2005

I have been trying to create a hobbit client on the side for a while.
However, I am not a coding Guru.  I have had some small experiences, with VB
6, but am not sure if that is the correct language to use.  I recently came
across a few code snippets for VB6 that may help us move towards a client.
I would be more than happy to collaborate with a few people to atleast get
the ball rolling.  Any takers?

Stew