Not finding Hosts in bb-host Include File

Keith Troutman kat at pics.com
Mon Nov 28 17:21:33 CET 2005

Hobbit 4.1.2.
When using an include in bb-hosts,
../hobbit412-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOSTSVC=doclib,net.conn&IP=192.135.189.10
7&DISPLAYNAME=doclib.net returns "No such Host" - (doclib.net is a host
defined in the include file).  Moving the definition into the bb-hosts
file resolves the issue but is inconvenient - we would like to be able
to manage subpages via the include functionality.  I've found no errors
in the logs, is there a change required in another configuration file
that I could be missing?  I've tested the same scenario on hobbit 4.0.4
and had the same results.

Thank you,
Keith Troutman