[hobbit] problem with history

Longina Przybyszewska longina at imada.sdu.dk
Thu Nov 24 13:22:14 CET 2005

YEs, it looks strange.
Hobbitd_history is running, history.log/hobbitclient.log are empty.
It seems that problem exists  for Solaris clients.
BBSERVER has the only history button working for bbd.
There is no sign in logs that anything goes wrong.

There is other problem maybe related to history problem,
I added a new client (Solaris9/sparc) - hobbitclient process is running
but display shows only 3 basic green buttons (conn info trends)
like it was not running.

What about setting search path for hobbitclient - does it get from bb
account or is it set up somewhere?

Longina
--
Longina Przybyszewska, system programmer
Dept. of Math. & Comp. Sci. - IMADA

tel: +45 6550 2359 - http://www.imada.sdu.dk         email: longina at imada.sdu.dk