GRAPHs mysql status

Tom tom at dmw.fr
Wed Nov 23 16:19:19 CET 2005

Hi,

** I have two questions :

1. We have a server which is running two apache daemon on the same host.
    How can I have apache graphs for each. At the moment I graph only one
    of them.

2. I don't know what I've done wrong for the config of bbmysqlstatus !
    I currently receiving the infos from bb-mysqlstat.sh to hobbit-server
    I have a growing RRD file in my $hobbit/rrd/host.domain.tld/
    But I only have a link in the mysql or trends column.

I'm using Hobbit-server 4.1.2p1 (deb pkg) and I have restarted it a lot
of time ;) In the mysql column I have a link call "hobbit graph
ncv:mysql" and in trends "hobbit graph mysql". But no beautiful graphs :(

** Some infos about my config:

Receiving that in the mysql column :
-----------------------------------
Wed Nov 23 16:01:39 CET 2005 - Mysql OK

Uptime: 621607  Threads: 1  Questions: 111386  Slow queries: 0  Opens:
513  Flush tables: 1  Open tables: 64 Queries per second avg: 0.179

In bb-hosts
-----------
w.x.y.z   host.domain.tld # ssh ftp smtp
TRENDS:*,mysql:mysqlslow,mysqlthread

In hobbitserver.cfg:
-------------------
NCV_mysql="Uptime:NONE,Queriespersecondavg:GAUGE"
TEST2RRD="cpu=la,disk,inode,qtree,memory,$PINGCOLUMN=tcp,http=tcp,dns=tcp,dig=tcp,time=ntpstat,vmstat,iostat,netstat,temperature,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,nmailq=mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd,mysql=ncv"
GRAPHS="ncv,la,disk,inode,qtree,memory,users,vmstat,iostat,tcp.http,tcp,netstat,mrtg::1,temperature,ntpstat,apache,bind,sendmail,mailq,socks,bea,iishealth,citrix,bbgen,bbtest,bbproxy,hobbitd,mysql"

In hobbitgraph.cfg
------------------
The two original graph def. from hobbit 4.1.2p1
[mysqlslow]
         DEF:slow=mysql.rrd:Slowqueries:AVERAGE
[mysqlthread]
         DEF:threads=mysql.rrd:Threads:AVERAGE
         TITLE MySQL Active Threads

rrdtool dump |grep name
-----------------------
                 <name> Threads </name>
                 <name> Questions </name>
                 <name> Slowqueries </name>
                 <name> Opens </name>
                 <name> Flushtables </name>
                 <name> Opentables </name>

PS: very strange why I haven't the average query/s nor uptime ??

Hope someone can help me or just tell me how I can debug the thing.

Thx
Tom