Script to convert alert setup from BB

Stewart_Larsen at doh.state.fl.us Stewart_Larsen at doh.state.fl.us
Tue Nov 22 17:44:05 CET 2005

Is there a tool out there that will convert my bbwarn* to
hobbit-alerts.cfg?  I have a system with over 3000 machines in
monitoring and I don't relish the idea of converting that by hand...

--
Stewart Larsen

If you think technology can solve your security problems, then you don't
understand the problems and you don't understand the technology.
     -- Bruce Schneier

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request. Your
e-mail  communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.