[hobbit] NCV grpah not displaying

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Sun Nov 20 16:46:18 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to follow the description. At one place it says hobbitgraphs.cfg and I got hobbitgraph.cfg a typo I think.

Ok, I thought that it couuld be fun to see how my mailbox grows, so I created a script with the following output:

Sun Nov 20 16:34:20 MET 2005
hobbit : 23.4252

Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist
 "Never run after your own hat.  Others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun?"
-- Mark Twain