Question

Jeff Newman jeffnewman75 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 21:17:29 CET 2005

Hi,
 New to hobbit/bb and have a question.
 I have a bunch of AIX hosts, and for whatever dumb reason, AIX doesn't have
a df switch to do local directories only.
I looked into installing GNU df, but in the hobbit configuration files, the
"DF" settings say that they don't do anything.
 I was able to find stuff on excluding directories from RRD, but nothing on
excluding filesystems from even being
monitored by hobbit. I even tried setting "/CDREL 101 102" in the client
configuration file on the server, stopped/started server
but still have a red alert on that filesystem.
 So my question is, how can I exclude a filesystem from being monitored in
hobbit? NFS or not, is there a way to simply
say "hobbit just totally forget you even know /foo exists period" :-)
 Thanks,
Jeff