[hobbit] bandwidth usage in bytes on Linux

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Nov 10 23:31:25 CET 2005

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 09:20:56PM +0200, Jesper Johnson wrote:

> Is implementing this into hobbit a lot of work or is there a possibility
> we'll be enjoying this new feature before 2006? :-)

I took a shot at it tonight, and I think I have something working for
linux boxes. I'll let it run overnight and see if the data look right in
the morning. I need to do the parsing of the other OS's output formats,
but that shouldn't be much of a problem. Regular expressions are great.

> Last but not least a big thank you to Henrik for hobbit. Found out about
> this project a few days ago... it's great!

Glad you like it :-)