Hobbit client external script debugging

Pat Vaughan hobbit at pvaughan.us
Tue Nov 8 16:51:02 CET 2005

How do people who run the hobbit client debugging their external scripts?
With BB I usually export BBHOME and run $BBHOME/etc/bbdef.sh from my
current shell and I can run my external scripts in the forground and see
what they're doing.

I suppose that I could change my external scripts to run every minute or
two and monitor the log files, but I'd rather run them as needed while
working on them.  Or I could keep around a BB client for each platform
that I need to tweak scripts on.

Is there another option that I've overlooked?