Hobbit Monitor 4.1.2 DISABLE a client script

Steve Steve.DiSorbo at yale.edu
Mon Nov 7 21:04:41 CET 2005

I Just converted from BB to Hobbit. I wrote a client script (modified
old BB client script) to monitor an application, added to the
clientlaunch.cfg file restarted hobbit and all is well.  Because the
application I am monitoring is faulty I added to the client monitory
script a section of code to start up the application should it fail.  To
avoid having the application start up during the backup window I would
disable the client script.  When I was using BB this worked fine, but
now that I have switched to Hobbit I think that even is the test is
disabled the client script still fires and my application goes from blue
to red to green.

So now the 64K question ... what can I change so the test does not run
when disabled or ... where did I error?

Thanks.