Using bbproxy to replicate the display

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Tue Nov 1 14:15:48 CET 2005

My company has a few sites that are currently using hobbit or big
brother for monitoring. What we wish to do is forward all of this
information to a central hobbit server so collate it for reports etc.
This server would also be testing the networks site gateways etc. After
reading the "delay creation of web pages" posts I realise bbproxy is the
replacement to bbrelay I require but I was wondering how I should set it
up. Looking at the manual and hobbitlaunch.cfg it says I should disable
hobbitd. Will each sites monitoring work as normal if I set --bbdisplay=
localhost and also the other, central machine?

Thanks

Craig Whilding