Verification of process for added graphs

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Wed May 25 17:04:56 CEST 2005

I have created client code for a couple of zSeries operating systems.  I
would like the information generated by the clients to be graphed on the
status pages for the tests related to those clients.

I want to verify that the process to do this is to use the 'data'
message and process it with special scripts in HOBBITD_LARRD.  If this
is not the preferred method, please let me know what is.

Thank you.
--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2005 - Colorado Springs - May 20-24, 2005