AW: [hobbit] Apache RRD

Alexander.Sprotte at eventim.de Alexander.Sprotte at eventim.de
Mon May 23 14:11:25 CEST 2005

Hi....

>Yes, there are a couple of bugs that haven't been dealt with in
>4.0.3 - because I decided that they were so specific to your setup
>that I wouldn't hold up the release any more.

>Try adding "--no-ares" to the bbtest-net commandline in
>hobbitlaunch.cfg. Does that help ?

No, there is the part of the hobbitlaunch.cfg

[bbnet]
        ENVFILE /home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        CMD bbtest-net --no-ares --report --ping --checkresponse
        LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-network.log
        INTERVAL 5m

>If not, I'd like to see the output from

Here is it:

  bbcmd bbtest-net --debug --ping --checkresponse
2005-05-23 14:03:12 Using default environment file
/home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
Aborted (core dumped)

>because the gdb trace is so messed up I cannot figure out
>where the real problem happens.

I use "gdb bin/bbtest-net tmp/core" is it right ??

Regards,
Alex

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk