[hobbit] repeat counter

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri May 20 16:26:51 CEST 2005

On Fri, May 20, 2005 at 04:08:33PM +0200, cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com wrote:

> i am still observing incorrect indication of the repeat column value on
> the info page. i wonder that nobody else observes something like this..
> regardless what i am configuring, there is always a value of 30 min
> displayed. however, i am sure this is only a display problem, since
> anything works as configured after all, e.g. REPEAT=5m, 60m, 24h.
> probably a bug? or something that is specific to my system only?

Since noone else has reported it, I'm sure it's something in your setup.

Did you put the REPEAT on the rule line, or the recipient line ? Since
REPEAT is per-recipient, it should go on the recipient line. Like this:

   HOST=*
       MAIL admin at foo.com REPEAT=10m

This one will not do what you want:

   HOST=* REPEAT=10m