Another useful add-on -- cfg2html

Kauffman, Tom KauffmanT at nibco.com
Mon May 9 23:27:42 CEST 2005

Bretheren --

I've found this to be a very useful tool; I run it once a week on every
system I've got and scp the result over to www/notes as
<systemname.html> so BB (and now hobbit) auto-generates the link to it.

Urls: http://come.to/cfg2html

Blurb from Yahoo site:

Cfg2html is a UNIX shell script that creates a HTML (and ASCII) system
documentation for HP-UX 10+11, AIX, SCO-UX, SunOS and Linux systems.
Plugins for SAP, Oracle, Informix, MC/SG, FibreChannel, TIP/ix, Mass
Storage like XP48/128/256/512/1024/12000, EVA3000/EVA5000, Network Node
Manager and OmniBack/DataProtector etc. are included. This mailing list
is for posting bug reports, enhancements requests and the cfg2html shell
script itself.

Tom