[hobbit] bb-histlog.sh

Ivan Verbeeck ivan.verbeeck at vmma.be
Sat May 7 19:16:41 CEST 2005

>> Is it possible to have a history button (and eventualy the link to
the
>> current-rrd) on a page generated by bb-histlog.sh as it is on a page
>> generated by bb-hostsvc.sh?
>
>Why not just use your browsers' "Back" button ?
>
>> It's nice to have if you click to a status page from the non-green
view.

>I don't follow what you mean. The non-green view doesn't link directly
to the historical status views, it >links to the current status-view.

Sorry, I didn't mean the status off the non-green view, but the link to
the historical views on the same page in the section "events received in
the past x minutes".
So when a test fails and recovers soon after, it is show in that
section, but if you will check the history for that test (example, when
you see the pages first thing in the morning), you need to browse to the
main view, to the exact subpage, to the test and than click on the
history button.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk