Larrd Client Graph Doesnt show

Soumya K. Das soumya at in-corporate.pacenet-india.com
Thu Mar 31 09:17:46 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to configure vmstat, netstat  and other .sh files in the
lard package. But after all the configuration I don't get to see the
graphs, but I am able to see the information above it.

Following steps I took to configure it.

1. untar rrdtool.tar and do ./configure, make, make install and make
site-perl-install.
2. Untar larrd-0.43c.tar and copied bf-larrd.sh and bf/* to BBHOME/ext
3. Added variable definitions like cat, date, rm in vmstat-bf.sh and
netstat-bf.sh, which were missing in the file.
4. changed all the owner, group of the .sh files in ext to bb
5. added bf-larrd.sh in the bb-bbexttab
6. Restarted the BBclient

I do get to see the vmstat, netstat column in the page, but I don't get
to see the graph, it shows only vmstat and netstat, and in the graph
portion, it shows only a missing file thing...

Please advise...
Regards
Soumya