[hobbit] MACROS

Terry Barnes tbarnes1 at hfhs.org
Thu Mar 31 01:07:54 CEST 2005

Comma delimited as in

$ALERTGROUP=person1 at yourdomain.com,person2 at yourdomain.com

and so on.

At least this works for me.

Terry Barnes
Siemens Com @ HFHS
248-853-4968 (Office)
586-405-8382 (Cellular)
248-844-3030 (Fax)
5864058382 at messaging.nextel.com (Text Pager)
tbarnes1 at hfhs.org

>>> Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com 3/30/05 5:33:45 PM >>>
Hello all,
 when using macros to define a group of email addresses, is there a
delimiter required to string them together?? Or do I need to enclose
them in
quotes?...as in:

$ALERTGROUP=kevin at domain.com bob at domain.com joe at domain.com

 or

$ALERTGROUP="kevin at domain.com bob at domain.com joe at domain.com"

 or maybe

$ALERTGROUP=%kevin at domain.com|bob at domain.com|joe at domain.com    (pipe
delimited)

Which would be correct?...if any

Thanks

Kevin

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments
is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this
email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no
liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you
have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is
and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially
unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the person or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sending party by replying in an email to the sender, delete the email from your computer system and shred any paper copies of the email you printed.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before using e-mail to communicate with us. These risks are described in our Privacy Policy at http://henryford.com.  Review that policy carefully before continuing to communicate with us by e-mail. For greater Internet security, our policy describes the Henry Ford MyHealth electronic communication process - you may register at http://henryford.com.  If you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to us.