bb-xsnmp.pl

David Garaway dave at auctionhelper.com
Sun Mar 27 09:42:35 CEST 2005

I am trying to get bb-xsnmp installed and not having much luck. I was running this before with BB. Im usning the bb-xsnmp i downloaded from Deadcat and put the script in /home/hobbit/server/ext and created a /home/hobbit/server/etc/bb-xsnmptab added the script to hobbitlaunch.cfg.

[bbxsnmp]
        ENVFILE /home/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
        NEEDS hobbitd
        CMD $BBHOME/ext/bb-xsnmp.pl
        LOGFILE /var/log/hobbit/bb-xsnmp.log
        INTERVAL 1m

when I execute the script manually it works without errors. When I start hobbit it creates the log file but nothing is in it. When I change the value in the bb-xsnmp.pl script

"our $is_commandline = 0" to "our $is_commandline = 1"

and tail the log file it spits the correct data out. But nothing is displayed on the page.

any suggestions,

Dave