[hobbit] maint.pl, only get the last host + ALL

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Mar 25 07:57:30 CET 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 11:36:35PM +0000, David Gore wrote:

> Henrik Stoerner wrote:
>
> >On Mon, Mar 21, 2005 at 07:47:25PM +0100, lars ebeling wrote:
> >

> >>When calling maint.pl from "Main view" I expect to get all hosts in the
> >>hostlist. But I only get the last host from the specific host,service I
> >>visited + ALL
>
> Did you happen to find anything on this, it is happening to us too, only
> since I installed RC6.

I haven't been able to reproduce it, but I believe the error only
triggers with certain browsers. (It's a cookie that isn't cleared,
which is something the browser does).

Could you try removing these two lines from the
~/server/web/hostsvc_header file:

  <META HTTP-EQUIV="Set-Cookie" CONTENT="pagepath=; path=/">
  <META HTTP-EQUIV="Set-Cookie" CONTENT="host=&BBHOST; path=/">

and let me know if that helps ?