Pagesets

Kevin Hanrahan Kevin at ewormhole.com
Sun Mar 13 06:18:33 CET 2005

OK, I'm lost! I am trying to define and build alternate pagesets but I am
not sure where I made my mistakes! I ahe defined one pageset as follows:

testpage win Windows Systems
testsubpage win2000 win2000 systems

And then I put the tag in the host file as such:

192.168.1.4     zeus # TEST:win2000
192.168.1.2     hercules # TEST:win2000
192.168.1.5     hermes # TEST:win2000

But no extra page shows up!

>From the man pages, it says:

All of this just defines the layout of the new pageset. To generate it, you
must run bbgen once for each pageset you define - i.e. add something like
this to your bb-display.sh:

  BBWEB="/bb/os" $BBHOME/bin/bbgen \

  --pageset=os --template=os \

  $BBHOME/www/os/

How do I do this??  Where is bb-display.sh?? I know these instructions were
written for someone running bbgen on top of the normal BB setup
But is there a way to use it on Hobbit?

Please advise?

Thanks

Kevin