[hobbit] MRTG with hobit

Christopher T. Beers ctbeers at syr.edu
Fri Mar 11 15:06:13 CET 2005

I have mrtg setup with hobbit.  Setting up mrtg I followed the mrtg
documents and used rrd backend.  I got all the config files setup and then
used the bbmrtg.pl script in hobbitlaucnch.cfg.

I really should put together a little how to on how I did this.  Maybe I
will do this next week.

Chris

--On March 11, 2005 2:05:37 PM +0530 "Soumya K. Das"