[hobbit] completely confused

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Wed Mar 9 14:59:56 CET 2005

Well it's normally not open, but since I wrote the URL I had to open.

lars ebeling wrote:

> Hello Tom,
> So you were into my small homenetwork looking. It's fun to know who
> were there. (gw2-outside-fe.nandomedia.com)

Yup, that was me. I saw your question on the list and wondered what you
were seeing. I expect you will see many others checking out your hobbit
systems in the future, once the email message is archived and others
stumble across the URL for one reason or another.

Tom

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

I'm not young enough to know everything.
-Oscar Wilde