[hobbit] unexpected green mails

Robin Wood discardable1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:35:04 CET 2005

RC5 is unfortunatly still causing random "x stopped reporting" errors.
I just got 20 mails similar to this one:

Subject: 	BB [431703] mydomain.int:imap stopped reporting to BB
Date: 	Mon,  7 Mar 2005 22:02:52 +0000 (GMT)

green  Mon Mar  7 21:32:41 2005 imap ok

Service imap on mydomain.int is OK (up)

* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE
THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION
STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2004 Double Precision,
Inc.  See COPYING for distribution information.
* BYE Courier-IMAP server shutting down
ABC123 OK LOGOUT completed

Seconds: 0.01

This is for the IMAP server on the same box as the monitor so there
could be no network or connection issues. Anyone any ideas of anything
else to try?

A good side is that it is happening less frequently.

Robin