[hobbit] alerting alternate pagesets

Stuffle, David dstuffle at deltafaucet.com
Mon Mar 7 13:57:02 CET 2005

Thanks for the info.  Actually, I can see how defining alerts for pagesets
could cause page rules to conflict since you could have hosts in multiple
pagesets.  I don't know, may not even be worth it...

BTW, the March archives for this list aren't showing up at
http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/.

Thanks
David stuffle