[hobbit] BOARDBUSY messages in logs

Stuffle, David dstuffle at deltafaucet.com
Fri Mar 4 20:36:53 CET 2005

I see, thanks.  My main goal is trying to get the mail acks to work.  That's
why I was digging through the log files.

Anyway, my mail acks are only sometimes working.  I haven't been able to
find a pattern to it yet so I will need to investigate more.  I do know
though that adding MESSAGE=something to the subject line when replying to an
email alert doesn't work.  Should that work, or am I misunderstanding
something?  I get this in the acklog (all one line):

 1109963670  126510  30  126510  np_filename_not_used  zenmaster.memory  red
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\nAcked by: "Stuffle, David"  dstuffle at deltafaucet.com

Several times that I acked, I get nothing at all in the acklog.
Thanks,
David