[hobbit] Iostat graphs

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Mar 4 19:31:38 CET 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 12:24:37PM -0500, Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com wrote:
> Here is the output of one of the systems:

This doesn't look like the iostat output from the LARRD bf-iostat.sh
script. More like something from the vmio script, but not quite.

So it's quite understandable that you don't get any graphs, because
this is an input format that is simply not recognized.

If you can point me to the script you're using and some of the data
you want to graph, I'll see if I can come up with something. But much
of the data should already be available if you have the vmstat graphs
(particularly the vmstat "wa" column for how much cpu time is spent in
i/o wait).