[hobbit] Re: Status not available

Brian Lynch brianlynch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 21:11:54 CET 2005

Henrik,
  I confess, I'm new to the Hobbit project.  I've been running bbgen
for the past 2 years with success and just decided to test drive your
new server.  I'd be happy to run a test version when you're ready.
Here's the update on disabling modules... I re-enabled all modules
except for the ones below.  This means all of the defaults are enabled
except for 'larrdstatus'.  This runs fine with no dumps.  Adding
larrdstatus back in causes the signal 6 dump for hobbitd.

DISABLED MODULES
bbstatus
bbdata
bbnotes