[hobbit] Re: Status not available

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Mar 1 20:31:11 CET 2005

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 10:48:01AM -0800, Brian Lynch wrote:
> OK... I enabled the modules one at a time until I reached
> 'larrdstatus'.   When I enabled that module, hobbitd began crashing
> again.

OK, that is fairly interesting.

I do have some more code that I'd like you to test, but I need to get
it into a state where I'm sure that all the debugging code actually
works. Not exactly rocket science, I just need to go over it tonight.

So I'd like to send you a special test version of Hobbit - hopefully
that will provide some clue as to what exactly is happening.

Have you been running a previous version of Hobbit without any
problems ?