[hobbit] Fedora Core 4 Install

Anton Burkhalter anton.burkhalter at gmx.net
Tue Jun 28 23:06:14 CEST 2005

Henrik,
If you like to get such informations, here is a short example, current
source version 4.0.4

Compiler:
cc:   Compaq C V6.5-011 on Compaq Tru64 UNIX V5.1B (Rev. 2650)
cxx:  Compaq C V6.5-011 on Compaq Tru64 UNIX V5.1B (Rev. 2650)

cc: Warning: ../lib/sendmsg.c, line 316: In this statement, the
referenced type of the pointer value "&connressize" is "unsigned long",
which is not compatible with "int". (ptrmismatch)
cc: Warning: contest.c, line 947: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "&connressize" is "unsigned long", which is not
compatible with "int". (ptrmismatch)

$ grep "cc: Warning" setup.log
cc: Warning: digest.c, line 101: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "&md_len" is "int", which is not compatible with
"unsigned int" because they differ by signed/unsigned attribute.
(ptrmismatch1)
cc: Warning: encoding.c, line 31: In this statement, the referenced type
of the pointer value "buf" is "unsigned char", which is not compatible
with "const char" because they differ by signed/unsigned attribute.
(ptrmismatch1)
.
.
about 300 ptrmismatch1 warnings more, I can send you the whole input if
you like a long mail :-)

Regards,
Toni