bb-mysqlstatus.tar.gz

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Mon Jun 27 15:54:26 CEST 2005

Hi All

Has anyone used the bb-mysqlstatus.tar.gz--found in deadcat--or any
other mysql script as bb external script? I like to use one that will
work with hobbit. I am mainly interested in "how to setup the mysql
larrd with hobbit" that comes with bb-mysqlstatus. The setup of larrd
with mysql is explained for bigbrother daemon. I know it is quite
different with hobbitd.

Thanks for any help/suggestion

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu