[hobbit] Extend timers to avoid purples

PAUL WILLIAMSON pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Sat Jun 25 01:53:32 CEST 2005

In the bb world, there is a "touchtime" utility that would put a
date/time
stamp on a file in the future by x minutes.  I'm sure it
would work fine for your needs, but Hobbit may have something built
in.

Paul

>>> Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com 06/24/05 3:49 PM >>>
Can anybody tell me how to get a test to avoid purples if it is only
run
once a day?  Thanks

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments
is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and
may
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action
in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this
email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no
liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you
have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is
and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially
unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.