[hobbit] hobbitd coredumps in latest snapshot

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jun 24 22:54:04 CEST 2005

Hi Lars,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2005 at 09:25:05AM +0200, lars ebeling wrote:
> I know that there are no guarantees abot the snapshots. But here you are if interested.
> #5  <signal handler called>
> #6  0x0000572c in handle_meta (
>     msg=0x4001fcd8 "meta Duni.http GraphsÖnÖn<RRDGraph>Ön  <GraphType>tcp:http</
> GraphType>Ön  <GraphLink><!ÄCDATAÄ/hobbit-cgi/hobbitgraph.sh?host=Duni&servi
> ce=tcp:http&first=1&count=1&disp=DuniÅÅ></GraphLink>"...,
>     log=0x40008728) at hobbitd.c:1042

I'll check, but you really should not be seeing this. The "meta"
messages were generated by the old bb-larrdcolumn tool, but this was
dropped from Hobbitd several versions ago (when going from 4.0.1 ->
4.0.2) - and the install program should actually try and remove it if
you have it installed.

So you might want to check your hobbitlaunch.cfg file, and if there is a
reference to bb-larrdcolumn (or bb-infocolumn), just remove those.

Regards