[hobbit] Netscape 4.7 and Hobbit Monitor 4.0.4

Michael Nemeth michael.nemeth at lmco.com
Thu Jun 23 18:47:21 CEST 2005

Well I looked into to it a mbit now.  First some more details :  As you
noted "graphs are missing on the status pages"
but not the trends page!  This seams to happen   only on status pages
with one graph or it maybe its that  the disk status page works!
Now I JUST noted if you click  on  the  "mag"  glass it  brings up the
48/12/576 graphs ;  hit the netscape  back  button and  resize netscape
and   you get the graph.  Now the the "mag" feature still does does not
work.

What I forgot to  say  before was the the top menu bar is missing!
This I tested indepent of hobbit , the menu java script does not work
with netscape 4.x !
I can "code" a page that displays on Mozilla.

Well I can use hobbit on the non devoplment (pc and unix and linx) side.

And aside.  While I KNOW where to find the meaning of  all the icon; be
nice if were a separate easy to find help item.

Lastly ,Henrik, Thank you for you help and for a fine product!!!!!!!!