custom graphs

Fabio Flores fabio.flores at flytxt.com
Tue Jun 21 10:46:34 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Im trying once again to get my custom graphs to work.

the rrd files are ok, Ive tested them separately, but when I try to merge
them into 1 graph, it wont work. Here is what I have on my hobbitgraph.cfg:

[jms]
        FNPATTERN jms(.*).rrd
        TITLE JMS Queues
        YAXIS Num of Messages
        DEF:IN at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:IN:AVERAGE
        LINE2:IN at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:@RRDPARAM@
        GPRINT:IN at RRDIDX@:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
        GPRINT:IN at RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
        GPRINT:IN at RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
        GPRINT:IN at RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n

I might be missing something but Ive checked the mail list archive and also
the rrd documentation but couldn't figure out.

The point is that I have different jms,foo.rrd files each one got different
DS: definitions, for a start Im using only the "IN" definition.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks.