[hobbit] upgrade to 4.0.4, barrage of purples forhttp/smtp/dns queries

Bruce Lysik blysik at shutterfly.com
Thu Jun 16 22:25:30 CEST 2005

> > That makes sense.  What options does hobbit use for ntpdate
> to check
> > an ntp server?  I want to run it by hand and see what happens.
>
> ntpdate -u -q -p 2 HOSTNAME

Yes, that command just sits there.

Would it be possible to add some sort of timeout in bbtest-net where if ntpdate doesn't return within an amount of time it will just kill it?

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <blysik at shutterfly.com>
Operations Engineer

The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may be confidential. This message (including any attachments) is intended to be read only by the recipient(s) to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or Shutterfly by telephone at (650) 610-5200 and delete or destroy any copy of this message (including any attachments).