Antwort: [hobbit] Report in CSV format

cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com
Wed Jun 15 13:05:11 CEST 2005

Hi,

from man pages of bbgen:

--csv=FILENAME
Used together with --reportopts, this causes bbgen to generate an
availability report in the form of a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
This format is commonly used for importing into spreadsheets for further
processing.

you tried this?

Greetings,

Anatoli Bogajewski

iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
14.06.2005 23:12
Bitte antworten an
hobbit at hswn.dk

An
hobbit at hswn.dk
Kopie

Thema
[hobbit] Report in CSV format

Hi All

Currently I have a cron job that creates the html SLA report. I run this

$BBHOME/bin/bbgen --reportopts=$START:$END:1:crit \
 --ignorecolumns=ssh,bbgen,bbtest,hobbitd,info,trends,msgs,scanmsg,http
--subpagecolumns=2 \
        /usr/local/apache/htdocs/reports/monthly/$YEAR/$MONTH

to get my report every night.

How do I modify this to generate a CSV format?

Thanks for any help

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu