New Hobbit Server Crashing

Lowery, Michael mlowery at alliedtechgroup.com
Tue Jun 14 21:28:01 CEST 2005

Running Hobbit 4.0.4 on RedHat ES3.  I configured the server at my house
and everything worked fine, but when I took it to work and changed the
IP address, the display does not show any hosts and I'm getting things
like this in the logs:

bb-network.log & bb-retest.log
2005-06-14 14:13:29 Whoops ! bb failed to send message - timeout

There doesn't seem to be any core dump files, and if I go to the hobbit
page, I can see the subpage headings, but no hosts are listed.

I know this isn't much info, so let me know what else I can give you...

Thanks,
Michael