[hobbit] Current development plans

Deal, Richard rdeal at tigr.org
Thu Jun 9 14:26:53 CEST 2005

I would really like to have the option of a client on the unix world.
Having a central machine poll all of the clients constantly a far less
distributed system than running remote clients.  I prefer a locally run
client from an NFS mounted area were I can centrally control each with
the config files.

I agree, on the snmp situation, BB/Hobbits strengths are in scripts and
ext's snmp should be an ext to Hobbit.

My only concern about changing the BB protocols would be to make it
optional and not to make adding EXT scripts more difficult.