[hobbit] Tru64 Client Install

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Wed Jun 8 21:55:25 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 10:39:21AM -0400, Tom Callahan wrote:
> When I run ./bbconfig, it detects the os as "osf1" and then tells me to
> manually configure/compile.
>
> That I have done, but none of my RRD graphs are showing up, except conn.
> For instance, I'm using the netstat "plugin" and I get the data part
> back, but no graph.

Hobbit doesn't know what the OSF netstat output looks like, so it won't
generate a netstat graph for reports from that kind of system.

You should see some errors in the /var/log/hobbit/larrd*.log file:
   Cannot grok osf netstat from host foo

If you can send me a copy of the netstat output from one of these
boxes, I can probably make it work fairly easily. It's the output
from "/usr/sbin/netstat -s" I'm interested in.

--
Henrik Storner