bb-hosts-file page and subpage question

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 09:26:30 CEST 2005

Hi All,

Sorry, please discard my previous post.

I found the solution in the bb-hosts-man.page. Re-reading showed me
that below the include-tag it says:

dispinclude filename
    Acts like the "include" tag, but only on the BBDISPLAY server. Can
be used e.g. to put a group of hosts on multiple subpages, without
having to repeat the host definitions.

It works *great*! Thanks again Henrik for this brilliant piece of software!

Peter