[hobbit] configuration problem

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sat Jun 4 09:10:11 CEST 2005

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 12:54:44PM +0200, Gräub Roland wrote:
> Now i try to configure hobbit like our production bb and have 2 problems with the pagesets and alert-configuration.
> I copy my bb-hosts from production machine to my hobbit testmachine an i have the follow problem with generating pagesets:
>
> bb-hosts-part1
> 159.0.0.3    bbtst.rtc.ch # noconn PROD:mqsprd,2
>
> bb-hosts-part3
> 159.0.0.3    bbtst.rtc.ch # PROD:sysmgmprd,2
>
> 2005-05-31 13:52:34 Warning: Cannot find any target page named 'sysmgmprd,2' in set 'prod' - dropping host 'bbtst.rtc.ch'
>
> As result on the website i see the host twice in the first definied section (mqstst) and one entry in second (sysmgmprd) in PROD pageset.
> It seems the problem occures when the same host is not in the same bb-host file part. When the 2 Hosts are in the same file the
> error msg is not showing in the log but i see the host twice (both sections) in web. If i delete one ot the two entry it works without problem.

Sounds like a problem with the setup of the "prod" page layout.
What does your page layout look like (the "prodpage", "prodsubpage" etc.
entries in bb-hosts) ?

Perhaps running "bbhostshow" and sending me the output will be the
easiest way to troubleshoot this.

> Another courious problem i have is with this entry in hobbit-alerts.cfg:
>
> $gaa-hosts=server1.ch server2.ch server3.ch
>
> HOST=$gaa-hosts SERVICE=lnk TIME=2345:0600:2000
>         MAIL roland.graeub at rtc.ch REPEAT=60 COLOR=yellow,red RECOVERED

This one is straight-forward: Use commas instead of space when you have
a list of hosts.